250g dried coconut
3 tbs arrowroot
3 tbs almond butter
2 tbs ground flaxseed
Jam to top (about 1/3c)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Place flax in a small bowl with 1/2c water. Stir and allow to thicken for 5 minutes.
3. Place coconut in a blender and blend until a fine meal.
4. Place sugar, coconut and arrowroot flour in a bowl and combine. Make a well and add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
5. Scoop 1/2 tbs size on a lined tray, press and create a small well for the jam. Top with jam and bake for 7-9 minutes. They should be just golden.
6. Allow to cool on tray and store in an airtight container.