One of the simplest, oldest and possibly the most effective methods of holistic healing, Reiki enhances life force and assists the body to mobilise healing resources.
Reiki is the Japanese word for 'universal energy' and is used to describe the energy which flows along acupuncture meridians and permeates the physical body.
Some of the uses of Reiki include:
- the release of stress
- the release of trauma
- the release of pain
- the release of long term chronic pain
Reiki sessions are an intuitive session and may be combined with massage for physical relief as well.
Becky Evans is a qualified Reiki Master located in Hillcrest and servicing the surrounds including Greenbank, Park Ridge, Boronia Heights, Browns Plains, Calamvale, Parkinson, and Forestdale. Many of our clients are from further Brisbane areas too.
Some of Becky's clients who utilise or have utilised Reiki sessions include:
- a lady with long term pain, countless appointments with various therapists and has now gone on to lose weight, have her energy back and return to normal exercise
- a mum who has a lot of emotional trauma and is working through it with the help of Reiki sessions, aromatherapy and lifestyle choices
- supporting a lady who suffered a stroke and her family with in hospital visits
- a gentleman who was taken on an epic emotional journey in a session and connected with a loved who had passed.
A Reiki session typically lasts one hour which includes a consultation, Reiki therapy and post session time.
Enjoy the most popular session, Body & Soul, to get the full benefit of a combined relaxation, emotional and physical treatment.
Or learn the art of Self Reiki to do at home in as little as 15 minutes.